What makes a boat show the BEST place to buy a boat?
A boat show is the one place where you can:
• Compare a wide variety of boats
• Talk to experts, dealers and manufacturers
• And best of all, take advantage of special deals and incentives—including the best prices of the season!
A boat show is a great place to comparison shop, determine the boat that’s right for you and learn about the product. Most dealers have on-site financing to help you complete your purchase right at the show and get your order placed in time to take delivery before spring launch!
Michigan Boating Industries Association (MBIA) is a non-profit trade association representing more than 350 boating businesses in Michigan. MBIA is also the premier boat show producer in Michigan with 60 years of experience producing professional and effective consumer boating events in southeast Michigan. MBIA produces three distinct boat shows in a strong boating market driven by Michigan’s more than 11,000 inland lakes, its proximity to the Great Lakes and the passion for boating by its residence..
Click on the logo links below to see what’s is coming to the show near you!
The Detroit Boat Show, known as one of the premier boat shows in the country has a 60 year reputation as the Original, Biggest and Best Boat Show in Michigan and one of the top five in the country for sales, attendance. More than 60,000 consumers are expected to shop more than 200 exhibitors at this proven event.
The Novi Boat Show is a strong suburban Detroit boat show held at the Suburban Collection Showplace (formerly known as the Rock Financial Showplace). The Novi Boat Show has a 25 year history providing boats, motors, accessories and all things boating to approximately 11,000 people each year.
The Metro Boat Show is an in-water boat show located at Lake St. Clair Metropark in Harrison Twp. This boat show and fall festival features new and used boats in the water and on land, many types of boating and accessory vendors, and other outdoor recreation exhibitors featuring hiking, biking, canoeing, kayaking, and much more.
MBIA has a track record of excellence for 60 years offering quality boating and family friendly experiences to the novice, experienced and potential boater.
BOAT SHOWS ARE:
- the ONLY marketing channel that allows buyers to compare their boat options (price/brand/models) side-by-side AND board boats
– elements rated by buyers as the two most important factors
influencing their boat buying decision (76% and 74% respectively)
- the 3rd most influential source of marketing information for consumers who purchased a boat, regardless of whether or not they attended a boat show.
- 95% of buyers who attended boat shows visited the display of the brand they ultimately purchased. If you’re not there – they’ll visit your competition.
source: 2010 Foresight Research Study
Give Back to the Industry
All proceeds from the MBIA events go towards the Michigan Boating Industries Association, a non-profit Association with the mission of advancing, promoting and protecting the recreational boating industry of Michigan.
For More Information
Contact Bethany Sly at 734.261.0123, ext. 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more on the different show promotions, events, exhibitor information and more, click on their individual links (show logos) above.