Below is a list of all upcoming events. To view the full details of the listed event, click on the event name listed. Check back often to view new upcoming events.
|2016 Summer Events |
|Start Date: 4/1/2016|
|End Date: 9/30/2016|
Michigan's communities are the perfect hosts for summertime boating-centered activities. From Grand Haven and its annual Coast Guard Festival extravaganza, to the Nautical Mile Splash Bash in St. Clair Shores, boaters looking for a good time have many ports of call during the 2015 season.
Among the best boating-centered events:
- Traverse City Boat Show, April 10-12, Howe Arena, Traverse City, www.traversecityboatshow.com; Blue Water Promotions presents this one-of-a-kind retail event.
- ‘Up North’ Lake &Cottage Show, April 17-19, 2015 at Howe Arena, Traverse City, Blue Water Promotions, www.tccottageshow.com or (231) 775-9900
- Dewitt Marine Demo Days, Dewitt Marine, Bellaire April 29-30, In water Boat show and Open House, for more information call 231-377-6611
- Nautical Mile “Open House & Fun Day” May 14, 2016, for more details go to: www.nauticalmile.org
- Interactive R.C. Model Boat Show, May 15,2016, 12-4pm, St.Clair Boat Harbor
- Great Lakes Boating Festival , May 20-22, 2016, Grosse Pointe Yacht Club, for more details click here to view flyer
- National Safe Boating Week, May 21-27
- Boat Town Nautical Coast Cleanup, May 22nd. For more information call 586-779-8777.
- Nautical Coast Cleanup, May 22, 2016, Jefferson Yacht Club, St. Clair Shores, MI, http://www.nauticalmile.org/events/
- Mt Clemens Art Fair, June 4-5, Downtown Mount Clemens MI
- National Fishing & Boating Week, June 4-12
- 5th Annual Sprint and Splash at Lake St. Clair, June 5th, Lake St. Clair Metropark, Harrison Twp.MI. For more information visit www.sprintandsplash.com
- Celebrate the Lake , Saturday, June 11, 2016, MacRay Harbor, Harrison Twp., MI, click here to view the flyer
- Marine Swap Meet Boat to Boat sale, 8am-noon, St. Clair Boat Harbor. For more information, call 810-329-4128
- Walled Lake Thunder
- Free Boater Safety Course, Dewitt Marine, Bellaire, June 18th, 2016, 9am-5pm, Preregistration required. To register or for more information contact Christine Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-377-6611.
- Free Vessel Safety Check, Dewitt Marine, Bellaire, June 18-19th, 9am-5pm, for more information call 231-377-6611.
- Bay Harbor In-Water Boat Show, June 17-19, Bay Harbor Lake Marina, for more information visit www.bayharbor.com
- Summer Sailstice, June 18/19, for more information and a list of events, visit www.summersailstice.com
- Detroit River Days, June 24-26,2016, Takes place along the Detroit Riverfront, for more information on the festival visit www.riverdays.com,
- The Ford Fireworks, June 27 2016, The 58th annual fireworks display along the Detroit International Waterfront downtown Detroit.
- New Baltimore. Fishfly Fest, Begins June 22-26, Downtown New Baltimore. http://bay-rama.com/
- Algonac Antique & Classic Boat Show, June 24-26, Algonac, Michigan. For more information go to: www.michacbs.com or Contact Alan Brenner
- Thunder Bay Maritime Festival. July 4, 2016. call (989) 356-8805 ext 13.
- Ludington Freedom Festival, July 3-4, www.visitludington.com/stories/ludingtons_freedom_festival
- Ludington Offshore Classic Fishing Tournament, Ludington, July 14-17, http://www.ludingtontournament.com/(231)845-0324; one of the biggest tournaments of the summer..
- Chicago Yacht Club Race to Mackinac July 23, www.cycracetomackinac.com
- Quake on the Lake, July 23-24, 2016. http://www.quakeonthelake.org/
- Bayview Mackinac Race Saturday, July 16, www.bycmack.com/
- Grand Haven Coast Guard Festival, Grand Haven, July 29- Aug.7, www.coastguardfest.org; 91st annual festival honoring the men and women of the United States Coast Guard.
- St. Clair Riverfest, St. Clair, July 28-31, http://www.stclairriverfest.com, (586) 493-4344.
- St. Clair River Classic Offshore Powerboat Race, July 28-30; (see contact above); classic offshore powerboat race sponsored by Blue Water Offshore Racing Association, this race is part of the Great Lakes Silver Cup Series and is held on the St. Clair River.
- Hillsdale College Cruise, St. Hillsdale, July 27- August 6, 2016, 877-242-6397, for more information visit http://www.hillsdale.edu/outreach/cruises
- Aquapalooza, July 23-24, Lake St. Clair
- Classic Boats on the Boardwalk, Traverse City, Aug. 6, www.wwcacbs.com, 29th annual antique and classic boat show for wooden boats.
- Harrison Township Parade of Lights, August 6. Parade begins at Markley Marine to the mouth of the Clinton River back to Markley Marine. Award ceremony and after party immediately following at Crews Inn. To Register: Contact Julie at (586) 469-6000. You must pre-register to participate.
- 39th Annual Les Cheneaux Islands Antique Boat Show, Hessel, Michigan, August 13, 2016 for more information please visit http://www.lchistorical.org/boatfest.html
- International Off Shore Race (Blue Water Off shore Racing), Port Huron, MI. August 12-14, 2016
- Horns Bar Labor Day Regatta, Mackinac Island, Sunday Sept. 3, 2016 www.miyachtclub.com, (906) 847-3363; free sailboat race open to all sailors with awards.
- Port Huron- Antique Boat Show, September 9 & 10, 2016, River Street Marina, Port Huron to register of for more information visit www.michacbs.com
- 7th Annual Boating & Outdoor Festival, September 15-18, 2016, Lake St. Clair Metro Park, Harrison Twp., MI. For more information go to www.boatingandoutdoorfest.com.
|In-Water Boat Demos - Discover Boating!|
|Start Date: 4/15/2016|
|End Date: 9/30/2016|
|Get out on a boat and go for a ride. Discover what millions already have, experience the boating lifestyle! There are boats available to fit any budget, it's an affrodable way to spend quality time with your family and is entertaining for all ages!|
Dewitt Marine Demo Days, Dewitt Marine, Bellaire, In water Boat show and Open House, for more information call 231-377-6611
Macray Harbor, WELCOME TO THE WATER BOAT RIDES
Take a free boat ride on the lake – Rides will be given from 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm (ride time 20-30 minutes) – Sponsored by Colony Marine (part of the National Marina Day celebration) http://nationalmarinaday.org/participants/macray-harbor/
St. Clair Boat Harbor
Marine Swap Meet in the a.m. where you can buy and sell marine related items. Fly fishing demonstation at 10 a.m. Free kayak & canoe rentals.